Are you an employee in the UK Creative Industries? If so, I’d like to invite you to take part in my research on Perceptions of Coaching in the UK Creative Industries, by completing the questionnaire below.
I’m researching awareness and attitudes to coaching as a style of management in creative businesses, and want to canvas the opinions of employees, as well as managers and educators in this sector. See yesterday’s post for an Introduction to the research project. This is an opportunity for you to contribute to the current debate about management in the Creative Industries.
[Edit: I am no longer requesting responses to the research questionnaires.]
The finished research report will be available for free download from this blog in December. In the meanwhile I’ll be reporting on my progress on this blog – you can keep follow it via my Research Page, or the RSS or E-mail versions of this blog.
If you have any questions about the questionnaire or the project, please ask.
Thanks for your interest in my research – I look forward to hearing from you.
Table of contents for Research: Perceptions of Coaching in the UK Creative Industries
- Take Part in My Research – ‘Perceptions of Coaching in the UK Creative Industries’
- Research Project: Definition of ‘Coaching’ for this Project
- Research Project: Definition of ‘Creative Industries’
- Questionnaire for Managers in the UK Creative Industries
- Questionnaire for Employees in the UK Creative Industries
- Online questions for UK Creative Industry Staff
- Interview with Mick Rigby, Managing Director, Monkey Communications
- Research Project Featured on ‘Better Business Blogging’
- Interview with Ruth Kenley-Letts, Film Producer
- Interview with Chris Arnold, Executive Creative Director, BLAC
- Interview with Russell Davies, Advertising Planning Maestro
- Interview with Chris Hirst, Managing Director, Grey London
- Interview with David Roberts, Senior Project Manager, Creative Launchpad
- Interview with Neil Youngson, Technical Director, Cabinet UK Ltd
- Interview with Greg Orme, Chief Executive, Centre for Creative Business
- Interview with Chris Grant, Consultant, 14A Conversations
- Interview with Antonio Gould, Consultant, and Sara Harris, Screen Media Lab
- Interview with Richard Scott, Surface Architects
- Interview with Ben Demiri, Brand Manager, SIX Showroom
- Interview with Sian Prime, NESTA Creative Pioneer Programme
- Interview with Jill Fear, CPD Manager, The Institute of Practitioners in Advertising
- Interview with Terry Childs, Creative Director, Silver Chair
- Interview with Matt Taylor, Director, Fat Beehive
- Interview with Mark Earls, Advertising Contrarian
- Interview with David Amor, Creative Director, Relentless Software