To round off my Introduction to Business Coaching series I’ve added a page to the sidebar on Recommended Business Coaching Books. These are the books I regularly recommend to managers looking to develop their coaching skills. Although I’ve not yet discovered a book on coaching creative teams, I’ve chosen the books that I think are most relevant to managers and directors in creative businesses.
Next week I’ll make the whole series available as a free e-book. Till then, enjoy browsing through the books.
Table of contents for An Introduction to Business Coaching
- Business Coaching – An Introduction
- What Is Business Coaching?
- Coaching Is Not Training, Mentoring or Counselling
- Different Types of Coaching
- The External Coach, or Coaching Consultant
- The Manager as Coach
- Coaching and Leadership
- Key Coaching Skills
- The GROW Coaching Model
- Formal and Informal Coaching
- The Business Impact of Coaching
- Why Coaching Matters to Creative Companies
- Recommended Business Coaching Books