Photo by alexsey.const
“The kind of reading that should be required for new supervisors as well as those in the creative professions.”
Steve Roesler, Roesler Consulting Group
Running motivation training and coaching sessions for hundreds of clients has taught me a lot about how to get outstanding performance out of people at work.
I’ve condensed what I’ve learned into an ebook that you are welcome to download and share: How to Motivate Creative People (Including Yourself).
If you are a leader, manager, director or coach…
This motivation training e-book will help you:
- Understand how motivation affects creativity
- Get better work out of creative workers – without a bottomless budget
- Avoid (inadvertently) crushing people’s motivation
- Use rewards effectively
- Understand and influence many different types of personality
- Facilitate collaboration
If you are a creative person (however you define that)…
The motivation training ebook will help you:
- Understand your creative process
- Develop your talent
- Find more satisfaction in your work
- Influence other people
- Develop your influencing skills
Topics covered include:
- What makes creative people tick
- Why motivation is crucial to creativity
- Why you can’t motivate anybody – but what you can do instead
- What Iggy Pop can teach you about management
- Why offering rewards can kill creativity
- How to write 47 novels before breakfast
- Why some people seem so weird – and how to deal with them
- The positive side of peer pressure
The e-book is published under a Creative Commons licence, which means you’re welcome to download and share it on a non-commercial basis, provided you keep it in its original format and credit me as the author. (NB the images are governed by separate licenses — please see the copyright notice on page 2.)
If you enjoy the e-book, please feel free to pass it on to friends and colleagues who may find it of interest.
Would you like your team to be more motivated and creative?
And if you’d like some help motivating your team to produce stellar work, ask me about running my popular motivation training workshop How to Motivate Creative People (Including Yourself) for your organisation.