- Tim Sieddell at Bad Banana Blog provides me with a constant stream of thought provoking art. He also asks questions about art and advertising that make me think about them in new ways.
- Mark Forster at Get Everything Done makes me think hard about how I spend my time each day and gives good advice on how to free up more time for productive thinking.
- John Eaton at Reverse Therapy reminds me that the best thinking doesn’t happen in the head but in Bodymind.
- Deb Khan makes me think about creativity and people and what makes an impact.
- Brian Lee at Geniustypes makes me think about life, money, creativity and whether there are easier ways to make a living.
And Lisa has plenty of thought-provoking material herself – well worth checking out if you’re a writer.