Photo by ccarlstead
I’ve got something new to show you but it’s having teething technical problems so here’s a bit of Friday fun while we wait.
Sam has tagged me with the ‘Eight random things about me’ meme, so here goes…
1. I’m neither left-handed, right-handed nor ambidextrous. I can do some things left handed (writing, drawing) and some right handed (wield a sword or tennis racket, both badly) but I can’t swap over.
2. I’m half English, half Scottish and part Irish. Maybe that accounts for 1.
3. I’ve got married twice but never divorced. To the same person – once in England, once in Japan.
4. I speak conversational French, functional German, emergency Italian and novelty-value Japanese.
6. I gave up reading novels after my English degree. Why read 300 pages when a decent poet will do the job in one?
7. According to a medium, I drowned on a 15th century warship. She was right about everything else, so why not that?
8. Once upon a time I nearly got to be a copywriter for Debenhams‘ lingerie department. Sometimes I wonder what I would have written.
Well, there it is.