Following on from the success of my e-book ‘Time Management for Creative People’ (45,000 downloads and counting…) I’ve developed it into a practical seminar which has been going down really well.
Like the e-book, the seminar is designed to help creative professionals deal with the following challenges:
- Struggling to find time and mental space for creative work
- Priorities swamped by day-to-day tasks
- Constant interruptions breaking their creative focus
- Overflowing e-mail inboxes
- Demanding clients expecting instant responses
- Important commitments being lost or forgotten
- Information overload and digital distractions
- Having to deliver more with fewer resources
- Being ‘busy’ instead of creative and effective
At the moment I’m just offering the seminar to organisations, although I may do some public seminars at some point.
- Creative companies – if you are interested in booking the seminar for your creative team(s) please contact me for a no-obligation confidential discussion about your needs.
- Small agencies – if you think your people would benefit from the seminar, you might like to share costs by booking it in partnership with one or two other small companies. With the right mix of people this could also be a valuable opportunity for creative cross-fertilisation. Let me know if you’re interested in exploring this idea.
- Freelancers – I’m afraid I’m not offering the seminar to individuals right now but if you’d like to be informed if/when this happens, please let me know. N.B. you will not be added to any general mailing lists – just the list of people who want to know about this seminar.
(In case you were wondering, this is not the secret project I’ve been hinting about – all will be revealed very shortly…)