Photo by AAB Engage
How do you write a successful blog?
Can blogging really bring in business, and if so, how?
What should you write about to attract potential customers?
These are some of the questions I addressed earlier this week when I spoke about business blogging at Fresh Business Thinking LIVE! (as you can see from this rare aerial photo of me presenting).
As usual when I speak to an audience, I created a written version of the presentation for the audience – and you can download it here.
Read it to learn:
- Why nobody reads most blogs
- How a blog can bring you new business – even if your customers don’t read blogs
- The critical element most business blogs are missing
- How a blog can establish you as an authority in your industry
- How to attract new readers – and keep them coming back
- Deepening the relationship with your audience – from readers to customers
- Using blogging to complement other forms of social media
Feel free to share the document with anyone who could do with a little help creating a popular and effective business blog.