Photo by AAB Engage
Can blogging really bring in business, and if so, how?
What should you write about to attract potential customers?
These are some of the questions I addressed in my talk about business blogging.
As usual when I present, I created a written version of the talk for the audience – and you can download it here.
Read it to learn:
- Why nobody reads most blogs
- How a blog can bring you new business – even if your customers don’t read blogs
- The critical element most business blogs are missing
- How a blog can establish you as an authority in your industry
- How to attract new readers – and keep them coming back
- Deepening the relationship with your audience – from readers to customers
- Using blogging to complement other forms of social media
Feel free to share the document with anyone who wants to create a popular and effective business blog.
And if you’d like me to help you use blogging to achieve your business goals, you can contact me here.
Creative Business Coach